Tuesday 15 December 2009

Weather is back down into the mid 20s this week and we woke up this morning to the smell of smoke in the house, a hazy fog outside and a dusting of ash on the cars. There is a bushfire burning down at Harvey which is about 90kms south of us. I think everything is under control, so nothing at all to worry about.

I've applied for promotion at work to Bank Manager............keep your fingers crossed!

Not much other news at the moment. We have been receiving packages and cards from England for over a week which just makes me want to spend Christmas with you all in the cold UK. If I win OzLotto tonight we'll be in Cleveleys next week!

Went for a walk on the beach on Sunday evening and guess what the kids found?................ a shed snake skin!!!.............on the beach!!!!! They've saved it in a tupperware box so they can show Grandad next time they see him!

The kids break up from school this Thursday and don't go back again until February! It's their "summer holidays". I only have three days off work over Xmas and New Year. Normally take 2 weeks off so I'm gutted. Never mind, I want to save my leave up for when Linzi, Mark and Harry come to visit.

15th December today and I've not done the Christmas shopping yet! I've never been so unprepared. I need to crack on!

Speak to you soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment