Wednesday 14 October 2009

My new job

So I'm two days into my new job and I think I like it but I'm totally NOT impressed with the hours. After working flexi-time for the past 23 years it's a shock to the system working set hours............and getting out of work late each day! I start at 8.30 and I'm supposed to finish at 5.15 but on my first day yesterday I got out at 5.30 and today didn't get out until 5.40!! Not happy!

Good news is that I'm learning the job quickly and enjoying it. Yesterday I spent most of the day observing the other staff in the bank but today they put me on teller all day.......scary stuff as I'd never worked in a bank before. Got quite confident by this afternoon and when we closed up my cash balanced so all was good. Still got LOADS to learn though!

Kids went back to school yesterday and still love it! There have been athletic trials this week to select a team for the upcoming inter-school competitions. Maya has been selected for the team and Nathan has been put on the reserve team, so they are both chuffed.

Weather forecast is 32 degrees for Saturday so we are trying to decide which beach to go to................too many to choose from, decisions, decisions! It's such a tough life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment